- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/OSX 10.7 or better/Ubuntu 12.10
- Processor: 1.7+ GHz or better
- Memory: 1+ gigs of RAM GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 500 MB HD space
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
2012 MacBook Air
The 2012 MacBook Air conflicts with WebGL in Chrome. Unfortunately, this means that the Chrome version of Don't Starve will not run on on a 2012 MacBook Air. Please see this bug report for more technical details.
CURRENT MACBOOK AIR SOLUTION: If you can, update your OSX to the latest version of Mountain Lion, and you should be able to run the game.
There are some issues with Intel integrated chipsets, many have solutions posted by devs and community members. If you are experiencing an issue and can't find a solution, please post a new bug report in the Don't Starve Forums!
According to Google, the most common reason for a blacklist entry is out of date drivers and is particularly common on Windows XP machines. So, if the game reports a GL error message we highly recommend that you try updating your video card drivers because that just might get you off the Chrome black list.