Greetings fellow champions of science! We hope you're well rested and feeling tip-top. Our latest update titled "Insanity!" is best approached with a sharp mind. If you're feeling up to it, the latest version is now available for exploration. If you wish to discuss your findings with fellow intrepid explorers, you may proceed to our community forum posting!
Behold! The latest video featuring footage form our upcoming release: Insanity! Insanity! Insanity!
That's right, the latest enhancements to the Don't Starve experience are aptly named "Progress!". As of today you will be able to take advantage of a bevy of new features. Here's a small sample. For the full list, head over to our forums to discuss.
You can escape the world by finding... things... and doing... stuff with them.
New Research Method:
Behold! The trailer for our upcoming "Progress" update is here. Enjoy!
It's official, Don't Starve will be coming to Sony's PlayStation 4! We wrote a fancy new post discussing the details for the official PlayStation Blog. You can get all the details over there, and of course, we'll be updating with more news as we get it.
Ever wonder what's going on below Wilson's feet? Do rabbit holes really lead to the kingdom of the Bunnymen? Now you can explore the depths of Don't Starve's underworld with our latest caves update!
This is the first in a series of updates to create a new explorable underground adventure. While there are plenty of fun things to find and experiment with down there right now, please keep in mind that this is just an early version of our overall vision for the caves.
As such, it's a bit sparse compared to our grand vision, and you may encounter bugs. We'll be fixing things and adding new monsters, objects, and mechanics down there for 3-4 more updates.
- We've added the first pass of the new caves biome. Who knows what's down there. You should be able to find one cave entrance somewhere on survival maps generated post-launch but before this update. Newly generated maps will have a handful of different entrances, all leading to different caves.
- Shift-click moves items between open containers. Ctrl-Shift-click manipulates stacks in the same way
- Abigail and Chester no longer trigger traps
- Hammering is a RMB action
- Bush hat hide is an RMB toolbar action
If you want to see our new fancy update poster and discuss the latest update among fellow intrepid explorers of the underworld, you can head over to our update post on the official Don't Starve Forum!